Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Adventures with Alexander

One of the things I'm fascinated by is effective communication - things said, done, or written that cause action, change attitudes, and/or make things happen.

The people at 23rd & 5th (DISCLOSURE: I consider these people to be geniuses and friends - so no, this isn't exactly the most objective post) sent out a bunch of $10 bills to friends and clients with a simple note attached explaining that this $10 bill was to be used as a donation to a worthy cause of your choice - oh, and you can go to their web site to see videos from nine great organizations - seriously, check it out here.

So, this morning, Alexander Hamilton and I went on a trip (yes, I buckled him in, cause that's the kind of nerd I am)...

and went down the road to the Food Bank of Delaware...
...where we met Anna, the Account Manager for the Food Bank of Delaware, who was happy to welcome Alexander to his new home...


I can't wait to see what happened with all the other $10 bills that went out from 23rd&5th


1 comment:

  1. Great story, Ken! Thanks for sharing. For the record, I had nothing to do with this campaign, it was all Brad's brilliance.

    ReplyDelete