UPDATE: Early Bird Registration Extended!
You can still register for this event for only $35! (Early Bird Registration ends Friday, May 28 - you do not want to miss this opportunity!
CLICK HERE to Register NOW!
Last June's Entrepreneurial Business Conference at the Chase Center on the Riverfront was a day packed with information, resources, and networking. All indications are that this year's conference will be even better!
Before we go too far, let me just take care of this right now - here's the details:
WHEN: Friday, June 4 - 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
WHERE: Chase Center at the Wilmington Riverfront
COST: $35 Early Bird Special until 5/28 - then $50
RSVP: Click Here to register
Here's what to expect that day:
2. Insights from Wilmington Mayor James Baker, Delaware Economic Development Office Director Alan Levin, UD President Patrick Harker, U.S. Asst. Secretary of Commerce and Economic Development John Fernandez, Governor Jack Markell, and more!
3. A Panel Discussion on the Entrepreneurs' Tool Box
4. One of the most exciting presentations yet on Social Media and business applications from some of the most dynamic, insightful speakers in and around the state of Delaware - each speaker will have 4 minutes to deliver their presentation in a comprehensive, entertaining fashion, you'll hear from:
- Whitney Hoffman - Social Media 101 - let's get this party started!
- John McKown - Getting Started Action Plan - complete with cheat sheets
- Lee Mikles - how to join the social media party and not be “that guy”
- Maya Paveza - Why and how you should be there - discussing business strategy
- Jayla Boire - Content is still King - providing great content for your strategy
- Phil Woods - Measuring your social media campaign effectiveness
- Brenda Cheeseman - social media as the new chamber of commerce
- Jeff Zarge - Getting your company into Social Media when the boss doesn't want to
- Laurie Bick - the job connection in social media
- Major Highfield - Mobile Tactics
- Gigi Peterkin - corporate responsibility and regulatory issues
- Laurie Gelb - Be DelAWARE for Fun & Profit
- Rodney Jordan - We're building a community here